Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back in the States

I will have been back in the States for a week tomorrow and I have missed my new friends in Asia. This weekend I will be sharing an update from my time in Cambodia in the Bayside Granite Bay services. If you are just discovering the blog you can see the top posts listed on the right hand side.  You can watch the entire Bella video that I will share in the services as well. You will need to go to the older posts to learn more about my time in Cambodia. It was truly a life changing trip. If you have considered going on one of our trips to Cambodia I would highly encourage you to sign up. We are looking at the possibility of a trip to Japan in the new future as well. It's not very often that I return form a vision trip to another country (and I've been to over 25 with World Vision) that I want to go right back but this time I do. I could climb the plane tomorrow wot do anything I could to alleviate the suffering of these young boys and girls. Let's help make it stip.

No comments:

Post a Comment